• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally, Cars and Coffee here at Bridgewater Acura May 7th, 9-12 am

Well, its finally happening. I was able to get some time to put this together. May 7th here at the store. 9am to 12. No rain date, we roll with drizzle and hope for the best.

Check our website for more details.

View attachment cars and coffee.pdf

Last edited:
I will definitely be there for this.......and it should be with the NSX finally!!!!

Going to try and go.

You gonna have the Zanardi there? Im close by, wondering if people care more to see the NSX or LS2 RX7...

You gonna have the Zanardi there? Im close by, wondering if people care more to see the NSX or LS2 RX7...

Of course I'm bringing the Zanardi, time for her annual drive! Love cars and coffee meets, just hard to find the time. I'm hoping that this is a cool meet, and I can start holding it monthly with featured makes and models.

Happy to have seen this on newjerseymeets instagram yesterday. I'm definitely going to try and make it but my home closing is the week prior so its going to be tight.

If you move towards trying to do a monthly I would reach out to some of the other C&C's to coordinate. Otherwise there is going to be competition which imho hurts everyone turn out wise. Red Bank C&C is right there with a very loyal following and Bergen County C&C draws a lot of people from mid/southern counties as well. Maybe it could be so that yours falls between theirs and then almost every week would be a C&C. Just friendly advice.

I know Tony who founded/runs the Bergen C&C but Idk the guy who does the RB one. Maybe another Primer does.

Happy to have seen this on newjerseymeets instagram yesterday. I'm definitely going to try and make it but my home closing is the week prior so its going to be tight.

If you move towards trying to do a monthly I would reach out to some of the other C&C's to coordinate. Otherwise there is going to be competition which imho hurts everyone turn out wise. Red Bank C&C is right there with a very loyal following and Bergen County C&C draws a lot of people from mid/southern counties as well. Maybe it could be so that yours falls between theirs and then almost every week would be a C&C. Just friendly advice.

I know Tony who founded/runs the Bergen C&C but Idk the guy who does the RB one. Maybe another Primer does.
Trust me, Mike isn't doing this monthly. He's way too busy running the dealership, and being a husband/father. This is something that he's tried to do "annually", but missed a "few"!! If I can, I will "try" to attend, and it's up to Mike which car he wants me to bring!!!

Trust me, Mike isn't doing this monthly. He's way too busy running the dealership, and being a husband/father. This is something that he's tried to do "annually", but missed a "few"!! If I can, I will "try" to attend, and it's up to Mike which car he wants me to bring!!!

Settle down Roger, I vote for GT. Ideally a monthly meet would be great, I'm coordinating not overlapping other events. Lets see how this one goes but it shouldn't be too hard to do it monthly.

So whats the latest on this? I drove by today and noticed a big dirt lot...What time should i get there to avoid that ? lol.

Going to try and make this as well ...... but I think I will bring something else besides a nsx ...... Those coming via the GW bridge we should meet up and caravan there

Same here. If I do go, I'll be there early. Would love to meet the other NSX owners in the area.

Looks like some rain forecasted though... :frown:

It's far enough in advance, that the weather forecast can change a dozen times between now, and the actual event time!!!

It's far enough in advance, that the weather forecast can change a dozen times between now, and the actual event time!!!
I just checked the weather between my area, and Bridgewater, looking clear until later in the day. I plan on leaving my house around 8AM, should be down to Bridgewater @9:30. I'll be coming over the TZ, and heading down.

Last edited:
I'll be there early, probably at 9 AM and then leaving @ 10:30.

Gotta scrub up my car on Saturday so it doesn't look all pollen coated. =)

I'll be there early, probably at 9 AM and then leaving @ 10:30.

Gotta scrub up my car on Saturday so it doesn't look all pollen coated. =)

My wife and I saw you Sunday morning driving on day road. Your car looked great.

Weather looks like it'll be clear until later up by me too. I should be there around 9 as well. See you guys there.

Mike thanks for hosting. Finally got to meet and put faces with the Prime names.

Weather held up, great turn out! Good to see you and your family Mike ��

pics or bust

Thanks Mike! Wish I had a chance to meet fellow owners but with 2 kids and 2 vehicles it was tough even getting pics! Can't wait for the next one!

885e4d9dead915f3b4ea63cbaf30ae81.jpg

17d1adf767f1a364d335d39c70306408.jpg

90c4f4057e40de90b426251977cfad9f.jpg

4bc8dece4ef11d154d1e1d814c728329.jpg

3bde73db071109acbeb736fb0a4763e9.jpg

00ed339cb315f65e78959a4e87e3c414.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back