• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hot Wheels toy to match your NSX

Found this guy on Instagram [MENTION=11288]JDM[/MENTION]_kidalex. He custom modifies hot wheels cars to your liking. Check him out if you're interested. I sent him a pic of my 911 and s2k and he matched em pretty good (the S2ks HW are all hard top, wide body kit, spoilers, etc.). Red Wine Metallic was hard to match for my 911, but he did it. He ships it to you in a clear case...fun little pieces for my desk. =)

FYI: I wanted him to custom make me one to match my NSX, but there is already one made from hot wheels that already looks similar, so I asked him to make those two instead

hot wheels 911 s2k funn.jpg

That is neat. The newest Hot-wheels looks a lot like my car. I wonder if this guy has a website other than instagram.

oh thank god, I'm not the only one sad enough to do this

hahah!! i almost spit my coffee reading your reply. Yes it is sad actually...you're not the only one..i have them of all my vehicles

When I had my NSX, I also modded a 1/32 scale model to match - ivory interior, printed license plates and inspection stickers, and had it with the car at the one car show I participated in :)

Back