• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I am 74 inches tall and can't get into new NSX

I heard that my local Acura dealer had two NSX's at his store I decided to see if they would let me sit in a new one. Well I would say that if you are over 72 inches tall you may have a hard time getting into the new car. Since my 94 NSX was also hard I perceive it to be the same. Maybe my age (75) could be the problem but my Porsche's I have very little problems. Also wearing a baseball it hits the top.

Really? I am 73" tall and fit fine. You might need to move seat up a bit and recline it more than you prefer, but you get used to it.

Unrelated to height, it is a bit tough (for me) to get OUT of, especially if you can't open the door all the way. Assuming I live to be 75, I'm not sure I'd want to deal with a car as low to the ground as the NSX at that age. Although I'm sure there are a lot of 75+ year olds with much better flexibility and physical fitness than me!

I'm 73" tall and I have loads of head room in my NSX.
My youngest son is 75" and has no problem either.

Back