• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turbo on nsx

Dear member on nsxprime ,
i would like to prepare my nsx with a turbo . I would like to create my turbo kit .
Just buy the turbo .
Member can help me for this please ? Because i don't find a lot of information
Best regards
Laurent

Salut Laurent,

Ma NSX a le kit turbo de chez LoveFab.
Environ 400 CV aux roues AR.
Un vrai plaisir.
Je serai à Spa Francorchamps le 30 mai si cela t'intéresse.

Ha ben parfait un grand merci à toi .
Tu es en basse pression je supposes ?
Les internes sont rester d'origine ?

There are a few turbo kits out there, each with their advantages and disadvantages. Regardless of which route you choose make sure you do research on each and even the support and lead times afterwards. Not each vendor selling their turbo systems are created equal.

Above all just make sure your motor is healthy as well because things can get expensive fast. Compression and leak down are a must.

Thanks for your answer .
before do my kit i would like to know more about the kits because i don't find a lot of information .
i'm searching how i can fit my turbo , where i can take the oïl on the engine for lubricate my turbo , where i can put sensor for pressure . I have a lot of questions ^^
Best regards
Laurent
Ps: Sorry for my bad English

Thanks for your answer .
before do my kit i would like to know more about the kits because i don't find a lot of information .
i'm searching how i can fit my turbo , where i can take the oïl on the engine for lubricate my turbo , where i can put sensor for pressure . I have a lot of questions ^^
Best regards
Laurent

If you are building a custom kit you won't get to much easy information. Although there are plenty of people here to help the people that sell the kits I'm sure won't divulge that information to easily since once all the general stuff is figured out fabricating some pipes isn't to hard.

However if you search for specific kits you can contact the sellers and ask your questions.

If you are building a custom kit you won't get to much easy information. Although there are plenty of people here to help the people that sell the kits I'm sure won't divulge that information to easily since once all the general stuff is figured out fabricating some pipes isn't to hard.

However if you search for specific kits you can contact the sellers and ask your questions.
I agree with Stephen. Turbo selection for the NSX has not been standardized and there are many vendors as well as owners who have put together their own kits. Some have stock engines. Some built motors.. You can check a recent thread started by [MENTION=22066]Operator[/MENTION] and older threads by [MENTION=12356]Mac Attack[/MENTION] for some additional info.

Dear member on nsxprime ,
i would like to prepare my nsx with a turbo . I would like to create my turbo kit .
Just buy the turbo .
Member can help me for this please ? Because i don't find a lot of information
Best regards
Laurent

There is a lot of information on this forum from the vendor threads. Or, you can search for "homemade turbo" or "DIY turbo" on this forum.

Alternatively, go to google.com and search for "NSX turbo" and click on the pictures that interest you.

Have you turbocharged any other vehicles?

Thanks for your answer .
Best regards
Laurent
Well we're likely just 2 hours north of you, your welcome to drop by and have chat about turbocharging.

Back