• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA announces new Secretary as of NSXPO 2017

The NSXCA is pleased to announce that
Cindy Wisner
will be the new Secretary after NSXPO 2017

For those members who may not have seen one of my earlier posts, after 13 years as Secretary of the NSX Club of America I will be stepping down following NSXPO 2017 to pursue a nomination as Judge of the Supreme Court of the State of New York. That nomination could happen as early as 2018 and I did not want to leave the Club without a Secretary in the event that I get "lucky" and secure a nomination sooner rather than later.

The NSXCA is very fortunate to have Cindy step up and assume the role of Secretary and we look forward to her guidance and continuing passion for our NSX community. By way of background, Cindy is a compliance attorney for a large Catholic Health System representing over 90 hospitals, 150,000 employees & 4000 physicians in billing, collection, government investigations, privacy, tax & contract matters. She has been practicing law in Michigan for over 35 years.

Cindy and her husband (and fellow NSXCA member) Neal have lived in Michigan since 1981. They both enjoyed many sports cars before their car experiences brought them to the Acura brand and they now have a garage full of Acuras & Hondas. This little collection includes Cindy's 2005 LBBP NSX as well as Neal's 2004 Imola Orange NSX (owned since new).

I will remain active in the NSX community and look forward to many more NSXPOs (I have been to every one since 2001 except for 2014 when I got married that weekend.......) and other NSX-related activities. I know Cindy will be a great asset to the Board of Directors and I have already started providing her with background information and documentation so that she will be ready to go as soon as I ride off into the Wisconsin sunset after NSXPO 2017............

Looking forward to seeing many of you at NSXPO 2017 in Elkhart Lake (where it all began for me in 2001..........)

Bob Ondrovic
(still) Secretary (tick, tock..........)
NSXCA

Congratulation Cindy! a very worthy successor to Bob.....At least we can rest assured no nsxpo contracts will be read lightly:biggrin:

Thanks Docjohn. I can't replace Bob and will work hard to succeed him.
CINDY WISNER

Back