• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moving to Abilene, TX. Any DFW members?

Hey DFW Primers,

I'm moving back to the US after spending almost 5 years in Japan. I've had my NSX for almost 2 years now and, though I'm pretty handy with the car, would be looking for a shop that could do some of the longer range maintenance. I've seen a thread by SCW Performance but wondered what else was out there as well.

Thanks!

Jared

usafdarkhorse, I highly recommend the drive to HNA automotive in San Antonio. Scott the owner, is the most meticulous NSX mechanic you would ever want to work on your car and a great guy. I drive from Corpus to San Antonio for his excellent work. Give him a call - well worth the drive. He is a certified NSX mechanic who left Acura many years ago to open his own shop. Maybe a little further than driving to Dallas/Fort worth but you will not be sorry.

usafdarkhorse, I highly recommend the drive to HNA automotive in San Antonio. Scott the owner, is the most meticulous NSX mechanic you would ever want to work on your car and a great guy. I drive from Corpus to San Antonio for his excellent work. Give him a call - well worth the drive. He is a certified NSX mechanic who left Acura many years ago to open his own shop. Maybe a little further than driving to Dallas/Fort worth but you will not be sorry.

Red,
Although not in Corpus anymore, I see that you now live there. Does Niko of Niko's Steakhouse still have his yellow 05 NSX? I think I had my car in his lot only once when he was there with his. If he still has it, the density of NSXs in Corpus has to be higher than most places, per capita, of course!

Ironic that we've all lived in Corpus...

Although I was between NSXs while living there, so I guess I never owned an NSX in Corpus. Had my old silver Datsun Z.

Back