• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1999 Ferrari 550 Maranello - Rare Carbon Fiber Interior

I am selling my Nero Daytona/Grigio 1999 Ferrari 550 Maranello. The car has 14,100 miles on it. Clean and clear carfax/autocheck included, no stories/issues. Clean title in hand. This car is part of a large collection.

It has the extremely rare and OEM full carbon fiber interior option, including, carbon fiber center console, carbon fiber shift knob, carbon e-brake base, carbon fiber door panels, carbon dash cluster, carbon door panels, carbon center dash, carbon door sills, and plenty of other carbon bits. This is very rare factory OEM carbon fiber on a 550 Maranello and not aftermarket. It also has the OEM factory Ferrari FULL CARBON SPORT BUCKET RACE SEATS!!! There is NOT another 550 Maranello with this option ANYWHERE for sale. The seats hold you in perfectly and extremely comfortable. I have a very wide back and they feel great to me. It also has the leather quilted rear shelf, color matched steering wheel/dashboard/pillars/roof. The Ferrari build sheet also says it has Gold calipers as an original option. They are now red. A past owner must have painted them. They present themselves perfectly currently and operate just fine. I can put them back to factory Ferrari Gold with the original Ferrari decal if you wish, or you can buy the car as is. The factory build sheet is included in the sale.

The entire body looks like a sheet of glass with minimal to zero imperfections. No panel has ever been repainted as there are no signs of overspray, fish eyes, dirt in paint, etc. I did a full paint correction detailing and it is waxed and sealed with the highest end products by a professional outfit. The exterior needs nothing. The interior is also fully detailed and looks amazing. This paint correction/detail/sealing costed me over $1400 with sales tax. The wheels have not a drop of curb rash. The tires are Bridgestone with 80% or more life left. I don't think there's any dry rotting or cracks.

The interior is fantastic with all the carbon fiber and the large carbon backed race seats. The seats and quilted leather rear shelf are Grigio Scuro (4302) Dark Grey. The dash, pillars, roof, and steering wheel are Charcoal (4304) Very Dark Grey. You will see this info on the build sheet. The dash could use upholstery, but it is not bad at all. It also has an aftermarket radio head unit only with sirius radio/cd/etc and an amplifier behind the driver seat. It sounds amazing. Original radio not included.

Mechanically the car is awesome. Major done in 2012 with minimal miles put on after that and 3 annual oil/fluid services after that. I have a hand full of invoices for a bunch of other various repairs over the last 8 years or so. The car drives and sounds like a dream. It has a Tubi exhaust worth $4,000 and sounds amazing! Not too loud. Original exhaust not included. I just had it serviced and it is ready to go. No sticky buttons anywhere!

The car drives amazing and feels tight. Low miles and service really do make a huge difference in these cars. I own many Ferraris and many other cars. This one is one of my favorites. Finding a 550 with the FULL OEM carbon interior AND carbon sport seats is virtually impossible. This is an extremely rare car that will be fully appreciated by a true collector or enthusiast. It is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a guaranteed investment opportunity, or even a phenomenal driver's car. It is simply incomparable to the current pricing of your "run of the mill" 550 Maranello with the less desirable Daytona leather interior.

I know every other 550M's for sale on the market, as I spent the time checking and reading through all of them. I believe I have priced this car extremely well at $149,000. I priced it to sell very quickly. There are no stories or issues. I just need/want it sold soon, as I don't believe in cars sitting for sale for any extended period of time. Please do not offer me anything less as it will be ignored. Thank you for reading.
unspecified-35.jpgunspecified-41.jpgunspecified-40.jpgunspecified-42.jpgunspecified-43.jpgIMG_8678.jpgFullSizeRender 229.jpgunspecified-44.jpgunspecified-37.jpgunspecified-38.jpgunspecified-47.jpgunspecified-50.jpgunspecified-49.jpgunspecified-39.jpgC1E13D4A-DF97-49A8-8090-FBD2B35BB712.jpg4740B9F9-978F-492A-81BA-9DC5F34E35D7.jpgD2716D2F-DA81-446A-B8B9-C4A589CF2EAB.jpgE6C88933-42B1-4EAF-9FA9-C2B14F2B2BAC.jpg9B0EA228-0EAC-496E-850E-B88EAAE4DC30.jpg06CF2EC1-B653-47F4-BA31-4E61ED25C526.jpgIMG_0738.JPGIMG_0739.JPG

Back