• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 nsx Battery died in the cold, now SRS light is on.

Battery died due to the cold. Last driven a week ago. I jump started it up and srs light is now on. Did I blow a fuse? Is this a low voltage signal to the SRS unit that will go away with driving? (It's bad weather in ny so the car has not moved, just idled). I know there is no manual/physical reset for the SRS unit like in other Honda models. Any advice to troubleshoot? All help is appreciated. Thank you.

If your battery is more than 4 years I would just replace and see. Amazing what a new fresh battery will do.

I'm having some electrical bugs as well. Recently I stalled the car and the ALB TCS lights stayed ON after start. If you looked at the service manual and some old threads, there's more to resetting the car than pulling the battery. I pulled the relays/fuse relating the ALB and TCS, and the clock fuse (apparently the clock fuse is linked to some memory). Then the fault lights went away. Try doing that for the SRS, good luck.

Different problem I'm having now is the Bose stereo illumination goes dim after the car starts...I can't figure this one out yet! It's getting the dimming signal somehow...

Second thought! The SRS fuse is guarded on the dash fuse box, better consult the service manual for troubleshooting.

Back