• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JSCC - Japanese Super Car Cruise 4-23-17 from Milpitas to Treasure Island

Date: 4/23/17

Meeting location:
9:00am-10:30am
127 Ranch Dr, Milpitas, CA 95035

Arriving Location:
11:00- 1:00pm
Treasure Island , SF

Hi Fellow primer , weather is getting better and the flood is over :biggrin: we are planning a big meet cruise from Milpitas to Treasure Island on 4/23/17 Sunday morning.

we did this couple years back and it was very nice and successful (http://lifeblasters.com/2014/22629/japanese-super-car-meet-ii/)

this is a joint meet cruise with all the 90's best cars Nsx, Supras, Rx7 + other iconic 90 jdm cars. We will leave Sharp at 10:30 to treasure island so everyone is welcome to split off for lunch after 1 or whenever you desire.

hoping to see everyone that date!

Canepa c&c is always on a Saturday and most likely 4/1/17

if you guys like i can talk to Bruce about setting up a monthly rotation 90s jdm car club so we can park in the back club lot for their C&C.

they have BMW club of america, Lotus club PClub etc.. we can do a Japanaese Classics club and host 2-3 times a year

Last edited:
I am going to the horse races in Berkeley that day, so I was going to drive from Los Altos to Berkeley, maybe ill just take the long way and cruise with...

One week too early. I won't be back from my trip till the 27th. If somehow this gets pushed back, I'm in. Otherwise, have fun.

Oh man. This meet sounds cool.
We'll be in LA that week. If i can convince wifie to come back Sat 22nd i might be able to make this meet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thats fine. I dont have Facebook. Im sure im not the only one. LoL.
Thanks for posting events here in NSXPRIME.

Nice weather.
Start washing your cars!!!

Last edited:
Any Peninsula NSXers would like to meet somewhere then caravan to Milpitas meeting point?

Serramonte?
Foster City?

Location undecided...
1. AMGNSX
2. MidnightSun

Last edited:
Any Peninsula NSXers would like to meet somewhere then caravan to Milpitas meeting point?

Serramonte?
Foster City?

Location undecided...
1. AMGNSX
2. MidnightSun
I'm down for a caravan. I definitely won't be the cleanest car in the bunch, but that'll just let everyone else outshine me :wink:

My car is undergoing surgery otherwise I'd be down....

Back