• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Secure Parking Needed for my NSX taking a cruise out of Seattle

Hi All,
This is the first time I have posted, my boyfriend and I are driving to Seattle in his NSX and taking an Alaskan cruise, we need a secure covered parking spot while we are gone, any suggestions...I've never been to Seattle before and I am at a loss, perhaps a Hotel with a garage? Any help would be appreciated. I've attached a photo, car isn't in pristine shape, he drives it hard, but it does have the Science of Speed Twin Turbo conversion, see picture. Thanks in advance0198b0e411a2f4d47dc3da30894f0f1b3017c55d2f.jpg

Most of the decent hotels there have their own underground parking so that's always a decent bet. Public parking garages are decent but I wouldn't leave em there too long. Sorry if that's not much help.

In 30 years I have not had issues parking in the covered parking garage at SeaTac airport for a week or more. You could park there and take the light rail from there to downtown Seattle. I would rather park at SeaTac's garage than park for a week or more in a covered garage in downtown Seattle.

It is off-season for SeaTac right now and they are offering a special of $140 a week:
http://www.portseattle.org/parkseat...m=sea tac parking coupons&utm_content=Sea-Tac

Disclaimer: I do not work for the Port of Seattle, and I am not responsible for the security of any parking area.

Back