• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Question about fitment 17 /18

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I am looking at a set of wheels with the following spec:

F: 17x8.5 +30 R: [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]18x9.5 +35

Will it fit with no problem? My car is on stock suspension but I am looking to lower and don't mind running spacers.[/FONT]

The front is going to be a problem. Probably will rub on turns. You can probably get away with it though.

If it was 17x8 it would be perfect.

Rear is fine.

you will need wider front fenders for the front fitment, otherwise 17x8.5 with a higher offset to bring them in but then you will have possible issues on the inside with an 8.5

I Tina 17x8 with 45 offset up front and with a 205/40/17 it doesn't rub lowered except on the fender.
raised the car a bit and it rubs the inside of the chassis but not the fender with a 235/40/17 now. Strangely the tire will effect the car just as much as the offset and ride height.

fronts will extend beyond the fenders + will likely rub. while some have been able to run 17x8 +30; I've seen lowered nsx's that are already rubbing at 17x8+35 and sometimes even +38. of course dailing in the camber will give you a little more play.

Back