• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

From SEA

Hi, I just registered onto the site. Sold my R34 for a 93 auto. It's really hard to find one for sale here in South East Asia and you need to give an arm and a leg to pay for one. I'm based in Singapore and have my car in Malaysia which I travel to often. You hardly see one on the road. Probably 1 left in Singapore and maybe under 25 in Malaysia. I'm learning more about the car. My car has very little mods, maybe only an open pod airfilter and tanabe ti exhausts.

I'm going to Seattle in May and thinking of going to NSX West in Vegas. I would love to rent an NSX and drive there but I don't believe I can ever find one to rent, right? For these smaller events, do you get international guests coming?

Thanks
Jonathan
FullSizeRender.jpg

Johnathan,

Check out Turo. I have no personal experience but people can rent their personal cars on there. Im not sure if you will find a NSX though.

Good luck and safe travels

Last edited:
Rob Ferrreti is trying to add an Auto NSX to his rental car company, he has a location in Vegas. Not sure if it will be there when you arrive though.

Welcome! How would you compare the ownership and driving experience between the R34 and NSX so far? Good and bad.

Back