• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

33rd annual Exotic Sports Car Show and Concours d’Elegance

Now that winter appears to be behind us, we can start thinking about summer activities. I've been helping with the planning for this summer's 34rd annual Exotic Sports Car Show and Concours d'Elegance. This year's show is Sunday June 11th 2017 from 9 to 3. Not too many of us were able to make it last year, and I'm hoping we can get a larger turnout this year to represent our marque, like we've had in past years. I'm also hoping to get at least one 2nd gen NSX for this year's show.

For those who are new to the area, this Concours is held every June at Arapahoe Community College and is quickly becoming the premier auto show in the region, attracting over 450 of the most beautiful, historical, exotic, and classic cars from the Denver area, including about a dozen NSXs. This show is a benefit for Ability Connection Colorado. You can get more info and register your car at http://coloradoconcours.org/ The registration deadline is May 24, but if you want to have your car listed in the event program, please sign up by May 17.

I'll also be reserving a tent as in past years so that we'll have a shady place to hangout during the show.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and I'll keep posting details as I get them,

Steve

Also note that the show is on a huge grass lawn -- infinitely better that a huge black asphalt parking field!

I'm planning on it. . .thanks again, Steve, for your work on this.
--bruce

The Colorado Concours is just a few days away. We've got 6 NSXs registered so far. If you want to join us for the day, you can still sign up by printing out the form on the http://coloradoconcours.org website and bringing it to the event.

I'll be at the site on Saturday setting up our area, so if you haven't registered yet and you're planning on joining us on Sunday, please let me know so I can make sure I've got enough spots for us all.

Looking forward to seeing you all,

Steve

Thank you to everyone who showed up and helped make this year's show another success. I'm sorry I didn't get to see everyone.

I'm already looking forward to next year...

Thank you to everyone who showed up and helped make this year's show another success. I'm sorry I didn't get to see everyone.

I'm already looking forward to next year...

Sorry I couldn't make it.. Let me know if you all are getting together in the summer..
I was out of town in NY that weekend.

Since I saw you all last time I installed a supercharger, back up cam, new shifter, custom shift plate

Sebastian

Back