• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Web Based Training Modules

Could they have made "Mr Performance" any more douchier! Wow.

Yeah. Those are....yeah. A little lame. The ones that you want to see are the ones they put out for technicians. Much more focused on the technical aspects. Though there still was some of the sales geared training too like "who is the NSX buyer" and so on, as if a technician really cares about a customer's average income or any of that kind of stuff.

The videos where clients were interviewed were really good and illustrate how badly Acura dropped the ball

when you see that someone is willing to go out to a quarry to pick the exact stone for their interior finishes, you should have direction that 4 interior colors ain't enough

then there was the guy who talked about listening to the customer. Many of these folks live in condo towers and without a nose lift the car is useless

OMG. Kill me now. The "Target Owner" videos were over-the-top cringey and douchey. If owning an NSX tells the world that I am like that, then I need to sell this car now!

I think Acura really screwed up their marketing strategy if they thought the NSX was going compete directly with Ferrari and Lambo sell mainly to rich people who want a shiny bauble to impress their friends.

Yeah. Those are....yeah. A little lame. The ones that you want to see are the ones they put out for technicians. Much more focused on the technical aspects. Though there still was some of the sales geared training too like "who is the NSX buyer" and so on, as if a technician really cares about a customer's average income or any of that kind of stuff.
all of us enjoy taking the "identifying alpha inflators" or whatever it is. :mad:

Back