• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Used JIC Magic Coilovers, Advan T6 with Tires, Volk Racing Pro Mag Spoke Wheels

These are all used items:

For Sale JIC Magic FLT-A2 Coilovers $800.00 Never tracked or abused, all street driving and for the last three years I have less than 1000 miles on them. - SOLD

Advan T6 set of 4 with almost new Dunlop Direzza V2's. Rims are 17x7.5 fronts and 18X9 rears, clears BBK. These wheels are rare since they are discontinued, and all are in very good condition as you will see in the pics. Asking $3000.00 obo, but these may be sold soon.

Also have a set of 4 Volk Racing Pro-Magnesium 2 piece 18x8 fronts and 19x9.5 rears, clears BBK. Asking $3500.00 obo. Look up the retail price on these wheels and you will know why they cost so much. These wheels are discontinued as well.

RB BBK open slotted rotors set of 4, comes with the brackets that goes on the oem calipers $ Asking 1500.00 obo...Will update with pics later.

Please do not waste my time with low ball offers, go on craigslist if you are looking to do that. Willing to ship at buyers expense and buyer pays for any transfer fees. Local pick up preferred and located around Long Beach, CA.

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• fmspoke.jpg
    fmspoke.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 294
  • advan t6.JPG
    advan t6.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 351
  • jic.JPG
    jic.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 356
  • volk_promag.JPG