• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Service shops?

I emailed Larry but got no response. Any suggestions for shops in Tristate area?

Sometimes he's really busy with his day job, and it might take a day or two, before he gets back to you. He's also probably swamped with spring NSX work requests, but if you want the best.....................

He is the best.............. So wait and he will get back to you................. You will not regret..............

Sometimes he's really busy with his day job, and it might take a day or two, before he gets back to you. He's also probably swamped with spring NSX work requests, but if you want the best.....................

Larry is backed up with work for a couple of months...any other suggestions where I can take my car?
I use to go to Davis but Bernie is not there anymore.

​What service do you need to have done?

​Wow! My car has 98,000 miles and it only needs to be driven more... LOL

Is it advised to keep trying every week or so to get a hold of him or is better to just leave a message and wait it out?

Davis replaced Bernie with a guy named Mike who is supposed to be an NSX Master Tech. Getting oil change and inspection there in a few weeks

I take my car to Excelerate Performance in Branford, CT.

I've been working with them for over a decade and outside of Larry B (mechanical) and Joe (body), there's no other shop I would trust to work on my car(s).

Just got my clutch job done at GT Japanese Automotive in Edison. Very happy with the service there and the owner was friendly and very fair with prices. Give 'em a call to see if they can do it?

Just remembered that Science of Speed offers engine rebuild service on their website. If you can ship it to them I would definitely have them do it.

Last edited:
Back