• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front Compliance clamps, Cedar Ridge Fabrication GROUP BUY $200 pre-paid

Hello,
You all know the Front Compliance clamps Cedar Ridge Fabrication has been making for the past 12 years. The clamps lock the front compliance joint that can often make the NSX steering feel vague. End result is better steering response, more stable cornering and improved control when hard braking. They are light, simple and dependable. The current design is still the only clamp on the market that does NOT reduce tire clearance and they now are the same for left and right side so even easier to install! Cost have crept up over the past few years, we finally had to raise the price on the last batch of clamps after holding the price for a decade. Cost have gone up again but my machinist has agreed to hold prices if I can order more clamp sets, so here's your chance to get a great price on a great part, you just need to wait a couple of weeks...$200 shipped in US Parts are being made right now and will be finished in April. I need 20 folks to sign on to make this happen.

NSX New Compliantce front clamps, 08-30-2012 (2).jpg

PayPal $200 to '[email protected]' and add your name to this list...include your Prime name in the note section of the PP payment.
1. ektyperhatch
2. nice_tan
3. PainIs4ThaWeak
4. jizhehg
5. relapse
6. francisluu
7. boostedtaco
8. MaxGeek
9. Fuso484
10. nsxvtecvtec
11. PSHUMARD1
12. NSX1145
13. 99targa
14. jvtec95
15. shingli2k
16. VE7NSX
17. POWERED by HONDA
18. puravida
19. NSXSLIPNBY
20. Mac Attach

CLOSED!

Last edited:
I'm in. Paypal funds sent.

I've had these clamps for some time now. LOVE THEM.

Can't wait to get the rear swaybar links next to go with the front swaybar links I already have.

I will keep this going through April 17(tax day...) for anyone who wants the deal. I have parts from my machinist and they were dropped off at the plater this AM. I'm hoping I will have them back the week of the 17th and can ship them out to buyer that week.

Thanks for taking part everyone,
Dave

Thanks for joining the Group Buy 'boostedtaco'

Paypal sent

1. ektyperhatch

2. nice_tan
3. PainIs4ThaWeak
4. jizhehg
5. relapse
6. francisluu
7. boostedtaco
8. MaxGeek