• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice explanation off the NSX Torque Vectoring system

MvM

Legendary Member
Very few views so far, so it might have been missed by most..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Pb31bodTo

I still think the Honda NSX did come up with a clever idea with the TV-system.
In the recent NSX Supertest in the German Sport Auto Magazin, it was noted that the NSX was equally fast on the Nurburgring as the Mercedes AMG GT but the AMG was faster on the long straight. Which can only mean the NSX was faster on either the corners or the short straights.

The NSX weighs a lot, even though it seems it hides its weight very well. But simple physics cannot be ignored. Even if the NSX could loose only 100-200 lbs, it might make a world of difference.

The NSX weighs a lot, even though it seems it hides its weight very well. But simple physics cannot be ignored. Even if the NSX could loose only 100-200 lbs, it might make a world of difference.

Exactly or just bump the engine power to compensate. 50-60hp more on a turbo. EASY!

I enjoyed driving the car in the twisties. It was easy to slide into and feel at home right away. However, after a few miles of pushing it... I really wanted more. I needed it to bite a little. I needed it a little more angry or playful. This would be a great daily or a GT car. Depends what kind of car you're looking for.

It needs less weight and more power. I'm disappointed the most with the EV output and the interior.

I like everything about my car. In the the upcoming versions ,which i hope those of us that have them now will get also, more power and revise the interior door panels for more storage. Other than that, I do love this car. for the record, I don't know why having not as much storage in my 92 door panels doesn't bother me as much. I can only see that I have room for my wallet and stuff in the center console and glove box.

I enjoyed driving the car in the twisties. It was easy to slide into and feel at home right away. However, after a few miles of pushing it... I really wanted more. I needed it to bite a little. I needed it a little more angry or playful. This would be a great daily or a GT car. Depends what kind of car you're looking for.

It needs less weight and more power.

I hope i'm not being too hard on the new NSX. I think if I was in a different place in my life this would be the perfect car (price is a different conversation). We're lucky to have many great choices in this price range.

try the Huracan. that should blow your skirt right up. you definitely won't be left wanting for anything in that car... :biggrin:

Back