• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who wants to drive a new NSX?

I'm looking for someone to drive to S. Florida with me from the NYC area. I will pay you $1,500 for your time. You will have to get to NY and then home from FL on your own. The job will include actual driving time. I'm planning a short diversion to the "Tail of the Dragon" for some nice scenic roads. You must be over the age of 18, will have to pass a drug test, background check, and have no violations on your driving record. Bob has said he will do the background check and drivers license verification for me. The date of departure is April 31 and I have to be back in Florida on May 2.

If you are interested post why I should choose you.

Sent you a PM

I'm trustworthy, fit,presentable,polite,free from std's, don't eat much,....only downside is I make alot of potty breaks.....

Check your PM.

I'm trustworthy, fit,presentable,polite,free from std's, don't eat much,....only downside is I make alot of potty breaks.....

I let you drive my RS at NSXPO. There's no way I'd even let you drive my kids electric car.

HaHa you were just jealous of my skilzzzzzz

Due to issues with the Julian calendar, it looks like April 31st will never appear. Due to this unfortunate occurrence I have decided to call off my purchase. :)

Due to issues with the Julian calendar, it looks like April 31st will never appear. Due to this unfortunate occurrence I have decided to call off my purchase. :)

What if I arrange to install a "Drift Mode" in the Gen 2 NSX. Would you consider coming back to the fold?

I'm looking for someone to drive to S. Florida with me from the NYC area. I will pay you $1,500 for your time. You will have to get to NY and then home from FL on your own. The job will include actual driving time. I'm planning a short diversion to the "Tail of the Dragon" for some nice scenic roads. You must be over the age of 18, will have to pass a drug test, background check, and have no violations on your driving record. Bob has said he will do the background check and drivers license verification for me. The date of departure is April 31 and I have to be back in Florida on May 2.

If you are interested post why I should choose you.

This is a great April fool joke ��

Call me fooled!!!

Damn it.... I just did a three day herbal cleanse to rid my body of drug traces.:biggrin:

Back