• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just purchased my 2001 Black on Tan NSX

+1 for black with gold wheels... I dig it.

The color is a little too gold for my taste, but the more important issue with these particular wheels is how much spoke face they have....there is too much material...and when colored looks almost like a solid disc of color....very heavy and old school looking...jmho...

Look at the bright side, they are Trump approved.😁

The color is a little too gold for my taste, but the more important issue with these particular wheels is how much spoke face they have....there is too much material...and when colored looks almost like a solid disc of color....very heavy and old school looking...jmho...
I agree... I think I'm going to do them again but in silver. I was really doubting myself after I drop them off to get them done in gold.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not too far away. If you are on Facebook and want to connect with area NSX owner, give me a shout - we have a closed group for owners only.

So I decided to ditch the gold wheels and put the original wheels back on. Looks WAY better! Should I get the wheels done in gloss black? Or is it even worth it anymore at this point?
404d44a2a901fdbc4712af3ef3273b00.jpg

Sell them. They look heavy. Get some Advans, Rays, or BC forged. Agree that the nsx looks better without a Run-Dmc gold chain.

Sell them. They look heavy. Get some Advans, Rays, or BC forged. Agree that the nsx looks better without a Run-Dmc gold chain.
Agreed. I'll probably end up getting another set of TE37s, like on my supra.
b5e82155e6b7f4efd3af910173d72369.jpg
ddc0caf84ac07fc04654245e13841004.jpg

Saweet! I am hating on your stable of rides.:cool: You have a clean nsx. It deserves some good wheels. The oem' you have on look very nice on the black. I'd rock em.

Saweet! I am hating on your stable of rides.:cool: You have a clean nsx. It deserves some good wheels. The oem' you have on look very nice on the black. I'd rock em.
I'm also thinking about getting 02-05 pen wheels... keeping it oem look...

How deep is your bank account? There is a oem type r set in white in the for sale thread for 5k....:biggrin:

How deep is your bank account? There is a oem type r set in white in the for sale thread for 5k....[emoji3]
Shoot, send me the link. Just wanna look. Not gonna buy. I think I'm more on the gun metal look... But I do love some bright brushed look as well!

They didn't last long.....

From a distance, wheels look clean. I wouldn't mess with them but rather keep them around in case you want to go back stock. Pick up a second set of wheels if you want gloss black.

From a distance, wheels look clean. I wouldn't mess with them but rather keep them around in case you want to go back stock. Pick up a second set of wheels if you want gloss black.
There are some scuff marks. I'm wondering if it can be restored... gonna call my wheel guy and have him look at it.

Guys, I've made the decision to move forward with Volk TE37SL. Can you tell me what the proper fitment is? Is it possible to have both front and rear wheels concave?

Back