• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just purchased my 2001 Black on Tan NSX

I'm running TE37SLs with Federal RS-RR 215/40 on 17x7.5 +40 (non-concave) and 275/35 on 18x10 +40 (concave) which tends to be more conservative than aggressive but did not require any fender modification. I'm pretty sure you can run a 215/40 with a 17x8.5 +40 (non-concave) and 18x10 +40 as-is as well. AFAIK, SLs don't get concave until you use a 17x9 +22 but that's aggressive for the front and will require some combination of fender modification, stretched tire, and negative camber (similar work if you're going to use the 18x10.5 +22 in the rear).

I'm running TE37SLs with Federal RS-RR 215/40 on 17x7.5 +40 (non-concave) and 275/35 on 18x10 +40 (concave) which tends to be more conservative than aggressive but did not require any fender modification. I'm pretty sure you can run a 215/40 with a 17x8.5 +40 (non-concave) and 18x10 +40 as-is as well. AFAIK, SLs don't get concave until you use a 17x9 +22 but that's aggressive for the front and will require some combination of fender modification, stretched tire, and negative camber (similar work if you're going to use the 18x10.5 +22 in the rear).
Thank you for your input. For you have any pics of your setup?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I went to the RAYS site and found this. So I stand corrected:

For 17":
cTncHKp.jpg

For 18":
tXvv0Kr.jpg

For 19":
JLPITbO.jpg

I went to the RAYS site and found this. So I stand corrected:

For 17":
cTncHKp.jpg

For 18":
tXvv0Kr.jpg

For 19":
JLPITbO.jpg
Sorry, I'm not sure what the pictures mean...? I know it's the fenders, but not sure what the numbers mean in relation to it...

The images depict the cross section of the wheel (the right side of it). The numbers are the width of the wheel and offset so for example "10J INSET20/40" represents a 10" width wheel with either +20 or +40 which is color-coded to how concave the spokes are

The images depict the cross section of the wheel (the right side of it). The numbers are the width of the wheel and offset so for example "10J INSET20/40" represents a 10" width wheel with either +20 or +40 which is color-coded to how concave the spokes are
Ahh, makes sense now. The first pics looked like fenders. Lol

Looks like she got a few extra mods too! I spot a NSX-R wing + what looks to be Pride V2 Quad? Nice choice of wheels!

Looks like she got a few extra mods too! I spot a NSX-R wing + what looks to be Pride V2 Quad? Nice choice of wheels!
Wow you are very good ! Yes that is a pride v2. Getting KW V3 installed next week. [emoji1]

Wow you are very good ! Yes that is a pride v2. Getting KW V3 installed next week. [emoji1]

Very nice. You'll love the KW's, freaking awesome coilovers.

Back