• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX coupe White/Black 5-Speed 98300 JH4NA1154NT001238

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
White
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1154NT001238
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
George at: [email protected]

Maintenance Information
Car has FULL maintenance records (every receipt of work ever done to the car), in a binder, in plastic sheet protectors, in chronological order, dating back to the purchase date.

Current maintenance is up-to-date. Timing belt was done 42K miles ago in 2010, but the car has been daily driven, so it should be fine for now.

Details
* TRADES PREFERRED! *
(see below for trade details)

1992 NSX in GPW, 98K miles, 5 speed manual, full maintenance records, never wrecked, clean title, one owner before me (two owner car now), EVERYTHING WORKS (no excuses), bone stock except for the following bolt-on mods:

* Top Speed Auto exhaust
* OEM 1994 NSX seven spoke wheels (powder-coated white)
* NA-1 Type-R tear drop shift knob
* Type-R Honda hood logo
* Type-R mesh shift boot
* Type-R mesh engine cover
* Type-R coolant tank cover
* Seats have been re-skinned in red leather
* Dali Racing street upgraded sway bars
* Momo Corse Type-R steering wheel w/ Sparco adapter
(buttons re-wired & relocated, so the cruise control still works!)

I still have the stock exhaust and engine cover.

Since I have been out of work for almost a year, I am exploring the idea and possibility of selling my NSX in order to minimize expenses (I still owe some $ on it), and to gain an infusion of funds to help tide me through until I begin new employment.

I can either do this flat out for cash ($75,000), but I would prefer to trade my NSX for another NSX + $25,000. This saves a buyer some money, it saves me time of being out of an NSX, and the hassle of shopping and sorting for one as well. While I do like the Grand Prix White, I have always been open to silver w/ black or red w/ ivory interior, but I may consider a red w/ black interior car.

I am primarily interested in as stock as possible '91 or '92 models, but open to other years as well.

I am NOT interested in the following:

* ANY OTHER CAR trades...at all.
* Black NSXs (too hard to keep looking nice)
* overly modded (turbo or super charged) NSXs
* fixed headlight NSXs (pop-ups rock!)
* Salvage titled NSXs

E-mail details and pictures of potential trades to:
[email protected]

Back