• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AS-M ABS upgrade kit

Hello,

I will start with my ABS if I had one to begin with, below two photos show my set up of deleted ABS. It came like this when I bought my NSX as I can imagine some previous owner deleted the ancient ALB system.

IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG

So I bought an NA2 Type-R ABS modulator with all necessary parts from AS-Motorsport. I believe the price was good. Photos below show all parts came with the kit:
IMG_0472.jpg
This how it came, oh Maserati box hehe.

IMG_0474.jpg
Contents inside.

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg
AS-Motorsport ABS harness.

IMG_0478.jpgFullSizeRender 2.jpg

IMG_0480.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg
FullSizeRender 8.jpg
FullSizeRender 7.jpg
FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 4.jpg
IMG_0489.jpg
IMG_0490.jpg
IMG_0491.jpg
IMG_0492.jpg
IMG_0493.jpg
IMG_0494.jpg
IMG_0495.jpg
IMG_0496.jpg
IMG_0497.jpg

Continued in next post..

Last edited:
Continuing of ABS upgrade parts:

FullSizeRender 5.jpg
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
Thats it, this is all what suppose to come in the kit. There is one more line that was missing as per the shop who did the ABS upgrade for me, but then they told me they reused the one in the car already, so I suppose it is not missing and AS-motorsport gathered the kit properly and everything was fit. I dont know which one it was or did they had to modifiy it or not. The only thing which I had to order was the bracket which holds the modulator, and it is supposed to be there in my car already or with me.

I have decided to keep each subject in a seperate thread so it will be useful for members to view and discuss.

Sorry about that.

Can any moderator please move this to brakes section?

Back