• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STOLEN in Los Angeles area: 1996 White NSX-T JH4NA1187TT000401

I hope more people will know about this and find the thieve. Once they can get always from this, more will follow.

My nsx is parked in Granada hills at my sister as I type this.... and it's white!!

This is the first time I heard about nsx getting stolen. I was never afraid to park my nsx anywhere but now I will think twice.

Same here... I park mine in a very safe neighborhood communal parking lot in NJ but who knows who is eyeing it. The danger is mostly kids running around with scooters and bikes. I have a camera on it all the time and there are safeguards that prevent the car from starting, as well as a removeable steering wheel. I wonder if something else like a wheel boot would be a good final safeguard to prevent it from getting rolled away?

The car is found, destroyed by idiots that can't drive.

Here are some pics. Sadly they survived a spin , flip, and hitting pole - a testament to the car's safety.

If anyone has tips for dealing with insurance companies trying to under value the NSX PLEASE let me know!!!

IMG_3453_resized.jpg

IMG_3454_resized.jpg

IMG_3455_resized.jpg

IMG_3457_resized.jpg

Wow!

Something I learned on here is never take the insurance company's first offer. Explain to them how well you took care of it, you owned it for a long time and the rarity of the color and year. Best of luck!

If anyone has tips for dealing with insurance companies trying to under value the NSX PLEASE let me know!!!

Direct them to the data thread on current and past prices in this forum. Insurance companies cant argue with data/facts. A white NSX deserves a premium payout.

Catch the thieves? In California? Shit rapist get away from jail here. You think the cops gonna do something about It? I bet you they will say call your insurance. They will never ever go after perpetrators, cause police will say did you have insurance. My brother got hit by "undocumented immigrant, and she was in the wrong, she tried to sue my brother.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Words can not even begin to demonstrate the magnitude of anger. Murder would be on my mind.

:eek: wow. Did they catch the knuckle-heads?

Indeed!
Knucklehead #1 , Passenger's Family Owns a Tire shop which had security cameras capturing enough of the incident that both he, Knucklehead #1 , AND Knucklehead #2 , the driver, are - Just like my car - "BUSTED!"

Felony Hit and Run leaving the scene of accident with injuries
Grand theft Auto
Wreckless driving
Probably Felony evasion too.

Glad you got the car back. Sorry about the condition it's in now. F those two dummies they will get like 3 years hopefully more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed!
Knucklehead #1 , Passenger's Family Owns a Tire shop which had security cameras capturing enough of the incident that both he, Knucklehead #1 , AND Knucklehead #2 , the driver, are - Just like my car - "BUSTED!"

Grand theft Auto
Wreckless driving
So it's confurmed? Are these dudes behind jail? Or are they giving that liberal excuse bullshit?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Indeed!

Grand theft Auto
Wreckless driving

glad the fools got caught. sad to see the car like that :( and it's a GPW one too :(

I'm curious to know how they stole the car? For example, how did they get the car started? Screwdriver in the ignition?

Justice prevails. Bravo. Let's hope they do some hard time. Sorry to see a rare white NSX ruined though.

I'm so sorry to see this happen to your car and to you. Wish you the best in finding a pristine replacement.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Dang man :(
I'm so sorry!! That sucks :(

Maybe a "drive-in" should be had outside their homes...20+ NSXs idling outside for half an hour. Let the cops show up and ask what's up. Send a message.

.obviously.............what was I thinking..........:biggrin:

I'm sorry for your loss. The pictures alone made my heart drop and I just hope the overall outcome of this is in your favor as much as it can be. No car will ever be the same but hopefully a replacement can be a band-aid for the wound.

UPDATE: the insurance valued the 1996 Grand Prix White NSX-T at $58,875.00 - with refund of taxes and DMV fees The total came to $64,115.56 !!!

I did not press them for more because I thought they would change their mind!

BE HAPPY - The Market value for the NSX has a Higher benchmark than before.

Back