• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Drive of the Year 4-22

LMR

Legendary Member
UPDATE

Something has come up and I have to postpone this drive.
:frown:

Last edited:
Jan and I are in. We are going to get up at zero dark and come up from Temecula. Can't wait.

SORRY SORRY. Even though I read the post, I just assumed the drive was on Sunday as most are (I believe). Anyway, since it's on Saturday, Jan and I cannot make it.

Last edited:
Jan and I are in. We are going to get up at zero dark and come up from Temecula. Can't wait.

SORRY SORRY. Even though I read the post, I just assumed the drive was on Sunday as most are (I believe). Anyway, since it's on Saturday, Jan and I cannot make it.

That's why I put Saturday in red in the original post.​:smile:

I'll be with you all in spirit. First weekend of Coachella Music Festival so I won't be able to make it. See you all at NSX Westfest.

Last edited:
Hey All,
new owner, Wayne

I'm 75% sure I can make it

Won't be joining for brunch though!
Hope to meet everyone.

What time we typically finish the canyon run?

10:30- 11:00

Hey All,
new owner, Wayne

I'm 75% sure I can make it

Won't be joining for brunch though!
Hope to meet everyone.

Welcome to the "family" Wayne. Look forward to meeting you and your NSX. We have monthly meets on the first and third Thursdays each month. Check the SoCal section for details. We are also having a large regional event in Las Vegas on the first weekend in May, link below.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/200121-NSX-WestFest-Registration-is-now-open

Put me down. By myself. Not sure if I'll make the whole drive since my car has been acting up, but I'll at least show up at the parking lot.

UPDATE

Something has come up and I have to postpone this drive.:frown:

I was going to commit today...next time. Hope all is well Les. Thanks for always setting up these drives!

Back