• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX due for Timing Belt/Water replace...any recomendations for good tech in Utah

Its time for the NSX to get it's Timing Belt and Water Pump replaced. Anyone have a reference for a good tech here in Utah? We have two Acura dealers here in Salt Lake City Mike Hale and Jody Wilkinson. Not sure if they have any certified NSX techs or not. I can say that I have had issues with the service department of Jody Wilkinson in the past and I am hesitant to take the NSX there.

I also don't know any independent shops that might be qualified to work on the NSX. I usually do my own maintenance on my cars, but was not comfortable doing the timing belt.

I took mine to Mike Hale. They have a person that was suggested to me. The work was done well, but he did scuff up the paint on my valve covers. I have also taken my NSX to Jody Wilkinson and have felt that they treated me and my car better than at Mike Hale. The only other person I know of that works on the NSX is Joe @ Turbo Labs in Orem.

Back