• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Read this if your first post on prime is an ad

In order to try to keep the marketplace as scam-free as possible, new members with no history on Prime must first PM me your full legal name, legal residence address and if requesting paypal payments then your paypal address as well. If your first post on Prime is an ad then efforts will be made to confirm whether you are a legitimate seller. Depending upon whether your identity is easily proven, you may be given an email address where you will be asked to scan and send a copy of your driver's license.

Any ads posted without this information being provided will be deleted.

By PM, do you mean reply to this post? If not could you inform me just how you intend someone to do this? Thanks.

Also a suggestion. I am a newly registered member of NSX Prime although I have owned one for 20 years. Please make it *obvious* on how submit posts. Right now I am flat mystified.

By PM, do you mean reply to this post? If not could you inform me just how you intend someone to do this? Thanks.

Also a suggestion. I am a newly registered member of NSX Prime although I have owned one for 20 years. Please make it *obvious* on how submit posts. Right now I am flat mystified.

the rules were just changed and that just resulted in newbies not being able to pm so you may email me at rondrovic at bgclawfirm dot com

Back