• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any CT owners willing to meet up?

I'm back in the market for an NSX, was hoping to meet a local owner or two and get some first hand ownership stories and advice. It has been many years since I drove one so an opportunity to confirm I fit comfortably at 6'3" would be helpful. I'm in Glastonbury, willing to meet anywhere convenient. If you have a car for sale, all the better. :)

Thanks,
Paul

Hi Paul,
There are 3 of us that occasionally go to Starbuck in Glastonbury on Sunday mornings and we would love to have you come down and check out the cars.

Send a PM with your contact information and we can set something up.

Bob

I haven't logged in for quite some time but always in the Glastonbury area (generally with Bob...).

Thanks for the offer Mike, I've met a few of the area NSX owners over the last few months. I ended up going with an Evora, I'm a sucker for Lotus, at least the engine and drivetrain are Japanese. Once the weather gets cooler I'll be at more Cars and coffees, would like to compare my car more closely to an NSX, they appear quite similar on paper.

A number of us are going up to Nashua tomorrow morning. Then there is Cars and Coffee in Wallingford at Brueggars Bagels on RT5 next Saturday the 19th. Those are my immediate plans...

Back