• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner of 2000 MBP / Camel VIN JH4NA216XYT000176

Well done...your car's a real beauty! I'd suggest having a clear bra applied to your car to help keep it looking nice. I've had clear bras installed on both my NSX as well as my S2000. They are a little pricey but I've never regretted having it done. Money very well spent!

Congrats on the beautiful gem.

Service update on the car, got it back from FlatIrons Acura on 5/2. Had them do a complete front to back refresh on the car since the previous owner couldn't provide documented service history (his Honda master tech friend only took cash):

Timing Belt
Water Pump
Clutch
Complete 60K service
Added Grom bluetooth adapter
Replaced Bose door speakers

A big expense up front but well worth it, now it's oil changes for the next 3 years :)

Service update 6/9:

1. Got the correct right/left orientation Potenza RE010's on the car (finally).
2. Driver side interior door handle broke as I was getting into the car to drive to the dealership. Replaced by Science of Speed billet handles.

Took this picture:

zcUSA1w.jpg

Went to the July 1st Cars & Coffee in Lafayette, Colorado and was the only NSX there :smile:

Congrats on the beautiful color and the purchase in general. Welcome to the club!

Service update 6/9:

1. Got the correct right/left orientation Potenza RE010's on the car (finally).
2. Driver side interior door handle broke as I was getting into the car to drive to the dealership. Replaced by Science of Speed billet handles.

Took this picture:

zcUSA1w.jpg

Went to the July 1st Cars & Coffee in Lafayette, Colorado and was the only NSX there :smile:

Congratulations!!!

Love this color and year for many reasons.

Can you post some interior pictures?

Thanks!

Love that color and that lat pic was awesome! I may eventually wrap mine in that color.

Congrads

Love the color combo.
I just got my Kaiser Silver. Similar millage and all original.

SpeedMaster: I got speakers popping bad, before I tear them out.
What kind of electronics cleaner should I get? Thanks in advance.

Back