• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Angus vs love fab

I personally have an Angus turbo set up.

The reason for this post is everyone I see that's posts for love fab they use the name as opposed to any other kit.

For example lovefab stage 2 turbo build

curious why and does anyone else notice this or is it just me. Haha.

Lovefabs been around and probably has the most kits out there so everyone is aware of it. Angus's kit is mentioned and so is SOS but not many post about them. There's also a few others throughout the years.

The stages are really just up to whomever makes the kit and means different levels so the owners can say stage 2 all the way up to stage 5 or even I've seen higher in other forums, it just depends the breakdown, increments and marketing of whomever makes the kit.

Lovefabs been around and probably has the most kits out there so everyone is aware of it. Angus's kit is mentioned and so is SOS but not many post about them. There's also a few others throughout the years.

The stages are really just up to whomever makes the kit and means different levels so the owners can say stage 2 all the way up to stage 5 or even I've seen higher in other forums, it just depends the breakdown, increments and marketing of whomever makes the kit.
Yea I get it seems that its more of a status thing than an actual build. lol. and I saw the comparison between the two and the angus kit for what it is stands up very well against LF if not better when you take cost into consideration and lack of customer service. Angus has amazing customer service.

Dont forget, Autowave made the first 1k plus NSX before LF.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
That's crazy HP I just want 450hp

If you want a very high quality, SOS and Autowave are probably THE best. LF will be of course priority with their race cars first before you. Angus is not bad considering he will always reply to you as he wants to keep his reputation high. Owning a Supra, it's a status thing when it comes to Turbo NSX, comparison between the two are night and day. You can build a Supra half of what you pay for in NSX and twice the power. Even a fucked up FI system for NSX is no less then 6k. There's not that many shops that will produce turbo system for our NSX because there's only 15k and Iess left. If the budget is tight, go with Angus. If you have wiggle room, SOS or Autowave.

If you want a very high quality, SOS and Autowave are probably THE best. LF will be of course priority with their race cars first before you. Angus is not bad considering he will always reply to you as he wants to keep his reputation high. Owning a Supra, it's a status thing when it comes to Turbo NSX, comparison between the two are night and day. You can build a Supra half of what you pay for in NSX and twice the power. Even a fucked up FI system for NSX is no less then 6k. There's not that many shops that will produce turbo system for our NSX because there's only 15k and Iess left. If the budget is tight, go with Angus. If you have wiggle room, SOS or Autowave.

Ive already purchased the Angus kit and upgraded the electronics and stuff for example 1000 cc IF injectors, AEM infinity 6 Flex fuel, and more. I just like to do business with people that take pride in their work. that LF thread scared me away.

Cody is not bad when his priority is on NSX, gets things done and all, but race season, forget it. If you can make you fuel system/piping big, do it. Don't do E85 unless you already committed on changing you fuel system every 4-5 years. Get at least 12 PSI if you can, 9-10 PSI should give you around 450.

Cody is not bad when his priority is on NSX, gets things done and all, but race season, forget it. If you can make you fuel system/piping big, do it. Don't do E85 unless you already committed on changing you fuel system every 4-5 years. Get at least 12 PSI if you can, 9-10 PSI should give you around 450.

thank for the advice man.

Back