• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Posts not showing up

I have tried twice to reply to this thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...Bose-Speakers-(for-those-wishing-to-stay-OEM)

However, both times I received this message:

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

After the first time I waited about 2 weeks without my reply getting posted. So I submitted again and got the same message. I haven't had this happen in the past (although I don't post much).

I have tried twice to reply to this thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...Bose-Speakers-(for-those-wishing-to-stay-OEM)

However, both times I received this message:

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

After the first time I waited about 2 weeks without my reply getting posted. So I submitted again and got the same message. I haven't had this happen in the past (although I don't post much).

I see your post

Got a system message that said it was approved and now I can see it. Not sure why my original one from a couple of weeks ago never got that (don't need it now since it was the same response). Also not sure why I was able to post in here with no problem but the message in the other thread needed to be approved. Thanks.

I am having the same issue as smanning. I am trying to update my build thread and am receiving the same message stating moderator review required before posting. I am a member, not active that often, but not understanding why an update to my own thread needs screening. Some clarity would be much appreciated as this new screening requirement is not covered above.

thanks

Users with low post count are subject to some anti-spam software that will flag posts for moderation if it thinks anything looks fishy. The most common reason this happens is if the post contains a bunch of links or is made from an IP address that has been previously reported as a bad actor (common on public wifi and large shared networks like a school campus).

This is not a new change. It has been set up this way for years. Your prior posts maybe just didn't trip the alarm. You are both close to the threshold where your posts will no longer be checked by the anti-spam system so hopefully it won't be an issue for you much longer. Thanks for your patience.

Users with low post count are subject to some anti-spam software that will flag posts for moderation if it thinks anything looks fishy. The most common reason this happens is if the post contains a bunch of links or is made from an IP address that has been previously reported as a bad actor (common on public wifi and large shared networks like a school campus).

This is not a new change. It has been set up this way for years. Your prior posts maybe just didn't trip the alarm. You are both close to the threshold where your posts will no longer be checked by the anti-spam system so hopefully it won't be an issue for you much longer. Thanks for your patience.

Hi, I'm wondering how long it usually takes to have these posts approved? Trying to reply to people in my intro thread, but I think both messages are sitting waiting for a moderators approval.

Back