• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXs at IMSA Weathetech Chapionship at COTA 5.6.2017

My wife and I took a 10 day vacation in Texas driving from Dallas through Fredericksburg, San Antonio and ended up in Austin on 5.4. The IMSA race just happened to be at COTA on 5.6. OMG, what a coincidence! How did that happen? Anyway, an old racing buddy of mine is the Director of Team Operations on the Action Express Cadillac Team, so of course I looked him up. He gave us a warm welcome and gave us a tour of the #31 car and garage. Very impressive operation and fantastic machine to say the least.
The two NSXs looked great and ran well, finishing 11th & 15th in the very competitive GTD class against some very stiff competition and teams that have been in it for years. Aside from a day of excellent racing action, there were several car club corrals very well represented at the event, including Vettes, Porsches, BMWs, Ferraris, etc, etc. I think it would be great for NSX owners to show up for IMSA races in support of the Team.
AJ

Here are the full results:
http://sportscarchampionship.imsa.com/schedule-results/current-results?eventid=65&sessid=378

Attachments

• IMG_3828.jpg
    IMG_3828.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3832.jpg
    IMG_3832.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3844.JPG
    IMG_3844.JPG
    228 KB · Views: 62
Glad you came down and had a great time. I wish you'd post your arrival in the Southcentral section. We had a meet and greet with Michael Shank on Saturday. Would of loved to see you there!

Back