• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trip to SoCal in June...

Hey guys and gals,

I'll be on a business trip to SoCal from NorCal, from June 5th-8th, just wanted to know if there was anything going on that I could join in on. Would like to check out some of your cars that I've seen so many photos of.

Mornings are tied up with work but evenings are free.

Let me know,

Kev.

Hey guys and gals,

I'll be on a business trip to SoCal from NorCal, from June 5th-8th, just wanted to know if there was anything going on that I could join in on. Would like to check out some of your cars that I've seen so many photos of.

Mornings are tied up with work but evenings are free.

Let me know,

Kev.

If you are not leaving until really late on the 8th or on the 9th, you can attend the monthly NSX Meet at South Coast Acura on Thursday 6/8 starting at 6 pm til 9 pm!. Between 8 and 12 cars show up.

If you are not leaving until really late on the 8th or on the 9th, you can attend the monthly NSX Meet at South Coast Acura on Thursday 6/8 starting at 6 pm til 9 pm!. Between 8 and 12 cars show up.

Mario, the monthly meet for June is on the 1st :wink:

if you are not leaving until really late on the 8th or on the 9th, you can attend the monthly nsx meet at south coast acura on thursday 6/8 starting at 6 pm til 9 pm!. Between 8 and 12 cars show up.

bb-nsx sorry my mistake, the meet in on June 1!

Last edited:
Back