• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner in Denver

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. Moved to Denver from Chicago almost 2 years ago. Have had 2 S2000s thus far, and just picked up my very first NSX. The car isn't pristine and will need some work but hope to have her in decent form soon. Look forward to spotting some of you on the roads or even at any local gatherings soon.

Conrad

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. Moved to Denver from Chicago almost 2 years ago. Have had 2 S2000s thus far, and just picked up my very first NSX. The car isn't pristine and will need some work but hope to have her in decent form soon. Look forward to spotting some of you on the roads or even at any local gatherings soon.

Conrad

Welcome & post some pics when you have a chance.

Conrad

Congrats on both (the NSX and moving to Denver. If you rebuild your car (i.e. do the necessary work) please set up a build thread so people can follow. Also, tells how you would compare Denver winters to Chicago's. We are curious about the difference (in my household.)

Thanks,

Speedmaster

exterior_left3.jpg
Welcome & post some pics when you have a chance.
Here's how she looked when purchased from the seller. Below is what she looks like after last night with the new Enkei Kojins installed. Will have to work on getting her a bath and detailed before taking some high-res photos.
Pasted image at 2017_05_12 06_56 PM.jpg

Conrad

Congrats on both (the NSX and moving to Denver. If you rebuild your car (i.e. do the necessary work) please set up a build thread so people can follow. Also, tells how you would compare Denver winters to Chicago's. We are curious about the difference (in my household.)

Thanks,

Speedmaster

Thank you! I'll work on getting a build thread started soon. As for your request, Denver winters are so much nicer compared to Chicago's. I do not miss the bitter cold of Chicago in peak winter season. Denver is usually much milder and includes many more sun filled days compared to Chicago's constant winter overcast. Temps here are often in the higher 20's. I think this past winter downtown only got a few days of actual snow. Most of the snow stays in the mountains and foothills it seems from my short experience out here. I'm an avid snowboarder too, so you really can't beat the 1.5 hour drive to be at some of the top resorts. Compared to riding the Midwest landfills ;)

are you a radiologist?

yesssss that would be BrianK:biggrin:

Back