• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Considering a pre-owned 2017 NSX. Is it possible to get a build sheet?

I'm considering buying pre-owned, but the seller neither has the window sticker nor build sheet. How would I go about getting either or both of these? I contacted a local Acura dealership, but they aren't interested in helping me out. If they're not selling a car, they don't want to talk.

I'm considering buying pre-owned, but the seller neither has the window sticker nor build sheet. How would I go about getting either or both of these? I contacted a local Acura dealership, but they aren't interested in helping me out. If they're not selling a car, they don't want to talk.

A little birdie once told me dealerships are able to request re-printed window stickers for a certain time period after the car was sold. Try another dealership?

alot of these cars were configured by dealers for sale....do a search of the vin on google...if the car has an old ebay ad or such....the dealers often took pics of the window sticker....do some internet detective work.What dealer did the car come from?

A little birdie once told me dealerships are able to request re-printed window stickers for a certain time period after the car was sold. Try another dealership?

That is in fact correct.

Back