• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx complete rebuild

Dear member ,
My name is Laurent and i buy my first nsx
For 7500€
I have 22 years old
I have a lot of works on this nsx .
She just have 52 000 km
Look the picture :cool:
Can you know where i can fine some parts ? Use if it is possible
Thanks alot guy!!
20170421_151643.jpg20170421_154559.jpg20170421_185100.jpg20170421_174737.jpg20170421_185104.jpg20170421_192646.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like its going to be a fun summer!!
I have some parts that would help but I am located in USA ( North Carolina) ..PM me for more discussion.

Looking forward to seeing the progression!

What a project! Where do you think the car will end monetarywise?

Wow bad damage. Try to contact austrian type-R who has some experience with frame rebuild. I hope you have very good skills in aluminium welding. Otherwise, it will be expensive to have it done. Moreover you will need to rent the chassis template frame to have your rebuilt chassis totally aligned. To be street legal in Europe, you will need to find an NSX engine with trans which is not really cheap. You will need new front suspensions and some other parts missing (airbag, steering, ...). How and how long has this car been stored ? It seems it has been left outside without care. Good luck !

In for updates.

Good luck!!!

This is a HUGE undertaking. I wish you luck! Keep us updated.

Wrecked, uncomplete with no engine/tranny for 7500e? Not sure it was a good deal but welcome to the NSX world!
You will find the most dificult part to fix an nsx is to get parts, and you seem to need a lot of them: both windows, door mirror glass, radio, climate control, seats, exhaust, driveshafts, wheels, fuel pump for sure, radiators, front bumper, right headlight...
Rear tailight panel seems too red to be OEM so I would say this car has already been accidented and repaired in the past.

Is the other nsx, the Luxembourgeoise yours also? why does she also have the rear tow hook on? Is she a donor car to fix the other?

Last edited:
In principle, not much damage, it is very important that the engine is not damaged and the geometry of the hull is not broken ... Good luck!

Back