• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help Needed with AEM FI/C

Hi All,

My LoveFab car is tuned on an AEM FI/C. The tune was done a number of years ago so I believe it was on the 3.04 firmware. In order for me to pull the calibration / tune from the FI/C unit I need another tune file to open it up and do a transfer. (This is so dumb but its just how it work). I have to 3.04 software on my computer but I don't have the Base Cal file to do what I need to do.

If someone can provide with with a calibration file (.FI6 extension) that is in the 3.04 firmware I would be incredibly thankful. It can be the a base file or any old tune file.

Thanks in advance

Cliffs- Need a 3.04 firmware cal file (.FI6 extension)

When you install the FIC software, it installs empty base maps. Did you look for them, or do you still have the installation file? If not, I'm pretty sure AEM will give you a copy of the old software to install.

When you install the FIC software, it installs empty base maps. Did you look for them, or do you still have the installation file? If not, I'm pretty sure AEM will give you a copy of the old software to install.

Unfortunately the 3.04 software file did not come with the file. I got the download for a second source and got it from AEM directly. AEM was far from helpful when I called.

Unfortunately the 3.04 software file did not come with the file. I got the download for a second source and got it from AEM directly. AEM was far from helpful when I called.
That's a bummer that AEM isn't better. I've gotten some responses on their forums, but sometimes it takes a few tries. Good to hear you got the file.

That's a bummer that AEM isn't better. I've gotten some responses on their forums, but sometimes it takes a few tries. Good to hear you got the file.
Sounds like another dumb AEM criteria.

I agree with Jason. Perhaps just post on the AEM forums and ask for ANY file in the 3.04 format. You don't need an NSX specific one, do you?

Heck, perhaps SOS can help if you ask nicely :) Good luck.

Sounds like another dumb AEM criteria.

I agree with Jason. Perhaps just post on the AEM forums and ask for ANY file in the 3.04 format. You don't need an NSX specific one, do you?

Heck, perhaps SOS can help if you ask nicely :) Good luck.

Haha Trust me i have posted every where lol. AEM forums, a few EFI tuner FB groups. I should give SOS a call they might be able to help.

Back