• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dead sound system in 1992 NSX

Stereo died in my 1992 , can anyone recommend a good place to get a repair/rebuild in the northern va.area? Thanks for any and all help .

Many have used:

Daryl Willman
Willman's Electronics
9618 Chartwell Dr.
Dallas, TX 75243

214-221-3333
800-955-4251
http://www.willmanselectronics.com/nsx.htm

He seems to be the go-to expert.

I'd also suggest you do a search of the forum. Lots of great info regarding stereo issues and repair solutions.

Last edited:
Many have used:

Daryl Willman
Willman's Electronics
9618 Chartwell Dr.
Dallas, TX 75243

214-221-3333
800-955-4251
http://www.willmanselectronics.com/nsx.htm

He seems to be the go-to expert.

I'd also suggest you do a search of the forum. Lots of great info regarding stereo issues and repair solutions.

Thanks

I am dealing with a stock head unit that died as well, and called Daryl as well.

He's a great guy, and has a solution that essentially removes the guts of the stock unit and substitutes the innards of a newer unit.

I'd rather have the original unit rebuilt, but apparently there aren't schematics out there that would allow testing/rebuilding of the unit that came with the car.

If anybody knows an an electronics wiz who would be willing to take on the project-let me know!

I am dealing with a stock head unit that died as well, and called Daryl as well.

He's a great guy, and has a solution that essentially removes the guts of the stock unit and substitutes the innards of a newer unit.

I'd rather have the original unit rebuilt, but apparently there aren't schematics out there that would allow testing/rebuilding of the unit that came with the car.

If anybody knows an an electronics wiz who would be willing to take on the project-let me know!

I will be calling Daryl shortly . He has a very informative video on his website and seems to be the best option in terms of maintaining the original look .

Back