• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

About to pick up 1995 purple nsx..jh4na1182st000420..

Finally pulled the trigger after years of wanting one..I decided at 66 its now or an automatic..I was beginning to wonder though..about 14 years ago I had a deal set for a 1991 silver and black one and the seller backed out the day I came to pick it up...I got the bug again when Tesla announced the model 3 with the dual motor was pushed back another 7 to 10 months..
The price increase was a bit of a shock not to mention figuring out which one to buy, came close to 3 different ones but decided to go with my gut after a couple of long phone sessions with the second owner .. Don who was very helpfull, at Hilltop in Daly, ca. had worked on the car but the owner had moved 150 miles away so I couldn't have it checked over the last 6 years..but let's face it if you can't trust someone selling a used car who can you trust...I'll let you know after Ramon at Niguel Motors checks it our..
1995 with 106,000 miles.
Upgrades all Comptech:
Powegrip clutch-
Short gear set-
High flow airbox-
Exhaust system-stainless catback-
HRE Wheels
Stereo Diamond audio technology power amp, subwoofer in passenger glove compartment, air bag.
and a very dark purple, Midnight pearl...Black interior..

Nice. Midnight Pearl is an incredibly rare color. I've only seen two in person (one in the US, one Type S in Japan) and it's probably the only car I would give up my Japanese market 1990 to get.

Post some pics when you can.

I'll know for sure by 3 tomorrow but the owner told me it's in good shape except for some chips on the front bumper, which he's covered. I've seen a YouTube of one in Hawaii and if it's close to that I'll be very happy.

I'll know for sure by 3 tomorrow but the owner told me it's in good shape except for some chips on the front bumper, which he's covered. I've seen a YouTube of one in Hawaii and if it's close to that I'll be very happy.

Get us some PICS ! ! !

That's FF Drifter (Fred) he recently moved to Cali from Hawaii

I just responded to another post saying this car is a steal. Congrats and hope you keep it and improve it to a better shape!

Back