• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Source for new CTSC bearing?

Hello All:
Does anyone know where to buy a new bearing for a Lysholm supercharger? Mine developed an intermittent screeching that gradually became worse. My mechanic traced it to the bearing, and he has not been able to find a source to buy one. Comptech apparently is no longer involved with superchargers. Mine was installed by the previous owner around 1999. Thanks.

Reported experiences with this place are all over the map (on Prime and elsewhere), but they are one of the few places that will rebuild a supercharger: http://www.pse.us/

Not sure if they sell bearings but it may be worth giving them a call. If you are intent on replacing the bearing in house, why not pull the old one and find a suitable replacement at a bearing supplier?

JB Performance (jon bond) is the place (and the man). They overhaul and rebuild Lysholms and all other s/c's. Had a very good experience with them a couple of years ago. Their invoice included the cost of every item they used in the rebuild.

www.jonbondperformance.com

Last edited:
Back