• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headlight bulb replacement

Is there an easy way to replace the headlight bulbs? My hands are just too big to reach in the little area with the lights in the down position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take the plastic headlight cover off. 4 Phillips screws. But then you may need to adjust it to line it up. Easy though. That gives you gobs of space.

Some more notes, the covers do not come off easy from the bumper. I remove the cover screws, flip the cover upright with the headlights in the normally down position and let it rest there. Then you have more than enough room. This is how I did my hid upgrades without headlight removal. Just use some masking tape around the hood, bumper, and fenders.

Wow, could not have been any easier. Thanks for the info. The LEDs that I put in have cooling strips that stick out the back and with the module attached I cannot get the dust covers back on. Do they have to be on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot comment on that as I run hid with the dust covers.

I never ran led in the nsx but I really like the hid. They are super bright and have a wide angle with a cool blue hue.
I have the led interior bulbs and they usually crap out fairly quickly but they are the cheap ones so it doesn't matter.

Kensung hid 10,000k from Amazon for 50 bucks.

No additional shit needed. I bought the slim ballast ones and everything fit under the plastic cover. The only thing that was different is the polarity. The Acura oem red went to the Kensung black wire and vice versa. So you do need to cut the oem plug and swap polarity as well as drill a small hole in the dust cover.

Back