• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Insurance Company Raised Value

Interesting communique' from my insurance company! Funny thing is I was just about to contact them to do the exact same thing before my next premium was due. I can't speak highly enough about Leland West; I had an axceptionally good experience when I totalled my 911, which provided a settlement that allowed me to buy the NSX.

Attachments

• LelandWestLetter.pdf
    569.6 KB · Views: 1,903
Last edited:
Hagerty asked me to up mine by $10k the last time I renewed. Not a big premium increase and it was good to know they were looking out for me.

Yeah, I'm a little anxious about what the new premium will be...

The car has 139K miles but is in superior condition in every way.

Mine is similar; 127k. It had one owner for the first 20 years of its life before I purchased it to become its second owner. I can't believe how tight these cars feel with over 100k miles if they were cared for properly.

Last edited:
Its pretty cool that they do this. However, you have to wonder if they only do this so they can charge YOU higher premiums...

Its pretty cool that they do this. However, you have to wonder if they only do this so they can charge YOU higher premiums...

But of course, and less liability. You didn't think they did this just to be nice?

How is it unreasonable to charge a higher premium for a lot more agreed value? I'm happy they did this, as I was woefully underinsured and needed to raise the agreed value anyway.

Got the new premium invoice yesterday, and it's $183/year higher, $583 total. I don't think that's unreasonable given another $12K in agreed value, and all the other benefits of the policy.

Back