• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T Green/Tan 5-Speed 13945 mile Jh4na1183st000717

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Green
Interior color:
Tan
Odometer:
13945 mile
VIN:
Jh4na1183st000717
Price:
$70000 or best offer

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM or email

Maintenance Information
Vehicle has been well maintained for the small amount of miles that are on the car. Mainly oil changes performed. Timing belt service has not been done. Car needs a new battery which I will provide for the new buyer

Details
This car has been my pride and joy for several years now. As you may have noticed I barely drive the car hence the reason I've decided to let it go. The paint has been well maintained and currently has about 10 coats of Zaino on it. Interior is perfect save for the dreaded crack in the trim piece at the base of the dash behind the windshield. Seats have no rips or tears and are like new. I have tastefully modded the vehicle with an Eibach/Koni coilover setup from Comptech. Suspension is height adjustable as well as rebound at the tops of the shocks. Car ride on a 17x8 and 18x9 Volk Racing GT-P wheels ( I was told that these were the first set of this figment in the country back when I bought them). Tires are Bridgestone Potenza S03. Power mods include Comptech Carbon air box with Uni filter, D.C. Sports headers, Dali racing sway bars, and Comptech non compliance toe links. Car has factory stereo and cd changer all in working order. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for looking. Someone is going to get a very nice NSX

SOLD!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 3,990
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 3,956
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 3,952
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 3,953
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 3,938
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 3,937
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 3,926
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 3,919
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 3,895
Last edited:
Hi Rguy Yes I do have the stock wheels as well as most of the other stock parts that came off of the car. The stock wheels are in decent shape but have some paint chips here and there that are consistent with the age.

I never seen a Type S. What is the difference from a non Type S?

Type-S NSXs were never available in North America so this is not a Type S. The differences are usually suspension, wheels, seats, steering wheel, engine lid. The Type S is what the Zanardi NSX is based off of.

I never seen a Type S. What is the difference from a non Type S?

Ah yes. I was waiting for a question about this. Back when I first got the car having JDM parts imported was just starting to come into vogue. I purchased this original Honda badge from Dali Racing. I put it on the car since the mods that I did closely relate to what you would find in a Type S model ( slightly stiffer, quicker handling, a little lower ) but not as raw as a Type R. Hope that helps

I would consider the S badge on this car as an aspirational adornment...:wink:

Hi Beast - you've maintained the NSX amazingly well. Are you flexible on the price at all? I am looking to buy an NSX and am choosing between one here in the Bay Area (California) a couple in TX - I'd be willing to make you an offer depending if you aren't firm. Please feel free to text me at 443-470-9711 if you want to talk further - as you can tell, I am from MD as well!:smile:

Hey guys I'm going to drop this down a good bit more. I'm kind of shocked that I haven't gotten more inquiries as this is a super clean low mileage vehicle. Thanks for looking

BUMP for a super clean car. I really want this to go to a prime member that will take care of and appreciate the car the way I did. Please hit me with any questions or offers

BUMP one more time. Hey guys I’ve decided to liquidate that car. Life is being fairly rough right now and I need to sell the car ASAP. I’ve lowered the asking price to $70k which I feel is priced to sell. If anyone has an offer in that range please let me know and I’ll entertain it. The car will only be listed until Sunday. Thank you for looking

Back