• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to get front end links

One of my front end links snapped and I was wondering where I can get a replacement. I was told by the shop that there is only one in the country left OEM.

Anyone have any idea of a good aftermarket one? I saw some one rockauto but would like a recommendation. My car is lowered if that makes a difference.

If you have the part number, I can look it up for you here in Japan

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Thanks, I ordered the moog ones from RockAuto. I also ordered the Cedar Ridge fabrication ones but it looks like ScienceOfSpeed just places an order with CedarRidge as it has delayed my order. If the moog ones don't fit my lowered car then at least the cedar ridge ones will.

Is this hard to replace yourself? I could not find any instructions on removal/install but I assume it is a pretty easy socket wrench + allen key removal + install. I have done end links before on other cars.

Actually they weren't moog I think they were ultra-power. It fit on the car like a charm, and was extremely easy to install (I did have to take the wheel off). I also got the ones from Cedar Ridge but now that I know the cheapo ones work I'll just save those for backup.

I went with Moog from RockAuto and they were pretty straight-forward installs.

Back