• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX - Targa Panel Handles

Hey everyone, I tried to have a look through the forum but couldn't find an answer.

I'm trying to be proactive and am considering replacing the interior handles for my targa top. Does anyone know if the NSX handles are interchangeable with the targa handles for a Del-Sol. I can find lots of Del-Sol handles online...Something like this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-OEM...ash=item5d3cfb0702:g:TJAAAOxy88lRXzj~&vxp=mtr

Thanks in advance!!!

Matt

Hey everyone, I tried to have a look through the forum but couldn't find an answer.

I'm trying to be proactive and am considering replacing the interior handles for my targa top. Does anyone know if the NSX handles are interchangeable with the targa handles for a Del-Sol. I can find lots of Del-Sol handles online...Something like this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-OEM...ash=item5d3cfb0702:g:TJAAAOxy88lRXzj~&vxp=mtr

Thanks in advance!!!

Matt

There's a compatibility pull-down menu in that link which says they're not compatible with 95 NSXs, but those charts in Ebay and Amazon are often wrong.

Ya, I tried that as well but don't trust it either...lol

I was tempted to order the Del Sol handle online for $15 and see if it works.

For that price, why not? Your post got me curious so I looked up the NSX targa handle on one of the Acura parts sites, and it was about $80 retail, $55 discounted. You probably did the same thing, which led to looking for a creative alternative.

For that price, why not? Your post got me curious so I looked up the NSX targa handle on one of the Acura parts sites, and it was about $80 retail, $55 discounted. You probably did the same thing, which led to looking for a creative alternative.

+1. I'm just about positive they're the same exact thing. If not, you can always return.

Quick update on this one. I ordered the Del-Sol part and it definitely does not work. Figured I'd post and let everyone know in case they were thinking the same.

Thanks for letting us know, it was worth a try.

Back