• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ocean run - morning jersey shoreline drive this saturday 6/3

We have the River Run and now .............. an "Ocean Run"
This is an open drive so just show up. (too much work to plan things) haha! :smile:
Must be on time because we won't know who is coming and will therefore be leaving as planned.

A few of us are going on a morning drive and lunch this Saturday 6/3 along the Jersey Shore coastline (Rt 36).
If any of you are interested, just showup at the Rt 36 I-Hop in Keyport at 11:00 am. (central jersey folks). Earlier meeting spot (10:00-10:30 am) is at Edison rest area on the NJT. (for the north jersey folks)
Lunch will be in Long Branch at Rooney's. We will post pics later.

Please PM me if necessary for any details. If the forecast calls for rain, I will post a cancellation message here on Friday.

-Rich

Would it be weird to bring my 2 year old in the front seat to this.

Not at all. We will not be exceeding the speed limits through those towns. Seniors and Tots are welcome. Will you be meeting us at the I-Hop parking lot at 11am ?

J .......... I'll see you 10am tomorrow in the rest area parking lot.

I'll be at Atlantic City for a vball event so sorry I can't make this! I will try to make it out to the River Run this year- so far no conflicts.

We have the River Run and now .............. an "Ocean Run"
This is an open drive so just show up. (too much work to plan things) haha! :smile:
Must be on time because we won't know who is coming and will therefore be leaving as planned.

A few of us are going on a morning drive and lunch this Saturday 6/3 along the Jersey Shore coastline (Rt 36).
If any of you are interested, just showup at the Rt 36 I-Hop in Keyport at 11:00 am. (central jersey folks). Earlier meeting spot (10:00-10:30 am) is at Edison rest area on the NJT. (for the north jersey folks)
Lunch will be in Long Branch at Rooney's. We will post pics later.

Please PM me if necessary for any details. If the forecast calls for rain, I will post a cancellation message here on Friday.

-Rich

Drive has been cancelled due to (not so nice weather).

That's a shame! I was quite pissed about the rain this morning. I drove through all of it but by the time I got to AC (2 hours later) it was just overcast and my car had air dried. The rest of the day was sunny so I was glad I got to take it down there... though it did need quite a wash.

Lots of bikers and some Honda guys (si's, old civics) came up next to me to give me a thumbs up.

Back