• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CV boot broken on cross county trip - looking for local help

Hey prime,

Just bought a 91 NSX in Vancouver and I'm in the process of driving back to NC. The drivers outer CV boot has opened up and is leaking grease. My current plan is to put a repair kit\duct tape (if it comes to it) until I can get to Denver, where I've set up an appointment at the dealership to get the boots replaced. We're currently in revelstoke, headed to Banff tomorrow, then head to great falls on Monday and Casper on Tuesday.

Thoughts? Advice? Figured I'd give prime a shot and see if there was any help along the way.

Thanks,
Victor

Hey prime,

Just bought a 91 NSX in Vancouver and I'm in the process of driving back to NC. The drivers outer CV boot has opened up and is leaking grease. My current plan is to put a repair kit\duct tape (if it comes to it) until I can get to Denver, where I've set up an appointment at the dealership to get the boots replaced. We're currently in revelstoke, headed to Banff tomorrow, then head to great falls on Monday and Casper on Tuesday.

Thoughts? Advice? Figured I'd give prime a shot and see if there was any help along the way.

Thanks,
Victor

Victor, Denver is in the Soutwest region. Searching now to see if I can find any contacts for you

John

Back