• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I-80 Caravan to the River Run

On Saturday, June 24th a few of us will be leaving from the Teaneck Marriott at Glenpoint as in the past.

For those who have never met there, the hotel is located right where I-95 South intersects with I-80 West. Coming from NYC area, it will be exit 70 after crossing the GW Bridge. Please be fueled up and ready to leave from this location at 8:00am
It is a 45 minute drive from there to the Budd Lake meeting area for the 2017 River Run.

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 3.56.44 PM.jpg

Last edited:
If any of you Connecticut guys are crossing the GW Bridge instead of the Tappan Zee, then this meeting location is for you.

-Rich B.

Try and stay off the PIP to get to route I-80. Cops are tough there.

Last edited:
I missed this caravan last time by a few minutes because of a bunch of dump trucks doing K turns on River rd. I moved to Leonia since then so this year should be easier lol.

Rich, that's a great meeting spot and a great ride to the meeting point. I can't make the morning drive (no babysitter), but will see you at lunch.

Back