• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda Plant Tour and BBQ -June 21st

Folks,

We have just been invited tour the Honda Canada Manufacturing plant in picturesque Alliston, Ontario on Wednesday June 21st to take part in their annual Associate appreciation BBQ between 12 noon and 4:30 P.M.

Time 10:30 - 11:00

The Honda Manufacturing Canada Plant 1:

4700 Industrial Parkway
Alliston, ON
L9R 0G1

Members of the NSX Club will have another opportunity to tour the facility. This year, we'll be visiting plant 1 for a tour, and we will be going behind to the scenes to Product Engineering to see some of the tests Honda performs on their vehicles.

After the tour and BBQ, we'll have a quick drive and stop for a drink on the way home.

Even if you took part in previous years, you are more than welcome to come again, the more the merrier! The only stipulation is that one guest in your party (of 2 maximum) must be a current member of the NSXCC to participate.

As with last year we must have the first and last name of all attendees no later than June 16th, 2017, and we all must wear long pants with closed toe shoes for the plant tour.

UPDATE:

We can attend the Barrie Classic after the BBQ.

http://www.barriethunderclassics.ca/

1- Brad &Sue
2- Johnny +1
3- Doug + 1
4- Don & Arlene
5- Henry
6 - Bruno +1
7- Mark +1
8- Ryan B +1
9- Doug P +1
10- Gary + 1

Last edited:
Hi Bram,

I'm in possibly with one guest. Can you confirm if I'm still a member or if I have to renew?

Thanks

Hi Bram,

I'm in possibly with one guest. Can you confirm if I'm still a member or if I have to renew?

Thanks

Johnny, You're current for the year. In 2015, you renewed for a 3 year membership.

Bram, Please add:

Ryan B. +1
Doug P. +1

The NSXCC Members that are signed-up for the Honda Plant tour on Wed June 21st, I need the following information from you.

Please send your information to me @ [email protected]

1 - Complete Name of NSXCC member and Guest complete name (First and last name as shown on your ID cards)
2 - I need this information by Monday 19th June
3 - Photo ID card is required
4 - Long pants and close toe shoes (You can change after the Tour)

See everyone at the Plant.

Bram

The NSXCC Members that are signed-up for the Honda Plant tour on Wed June 21st, I need the following information from you.

Please send your information to me @ [email protected]

1 - Complete Name of NSXCC member and Guest complete name (First and last name as shown on your ID cards)
2 - I need this information by Monday 19th June, as I need to provide this info to Honda Security.
3 - Photo ID card is required
4 - Long pants and close toe shoes (You can change after the Tour)

See everyone at the Plant.

Bram

Last edited:
Back