• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive in Malibu Canyon 6-25

LMR

Legendary Member
We are going to have a drive in Malibu Canyon on Sunday June 25th. We will be having lunch at Yellow Fever in Venice after the drive. The meeting spot will be at 8:00 am in the old Albertson's parking lot at 3443 S. Sepulveda Blvd off the 405 south of I-10. It's at the corner of Sepulveda and Palms.

Make sure you fill up with gas before coming to the meeting spot.

Post only if you can go with your name and your passengers name and I will add you to the list.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. SeaSharp (Craig & Jan)
3. Arkaid
(Akbar)
4. jagtiger (Henry & Mae)
5. mike2la (Mike & ?)
6. Track Addict (Jonathan & ?)
7. Kyras (Patty)
8. DSTNSX
(Danny & Shirley)
9. dustthisnsx (Paul & ?)
10. keldon1 (John)
11. FF Drifter (
Fred & Maile)
12. lazyboyz69 (Jack)
13. Heartbeat (George)
14. Hapa88 (Adrian)
15. Silvertop (Jim)
16. RYU (Reagan)
17. MTHRiduz (Jennifer & Family)
18. flexthatdx (Jimmy & ?)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I take possession of my '97 Kaiser Silver in Philadelphia on 6/11. Jill and I will still be in New England with the car on that date.........or maybe I will be on the Tail of the Dragon.......?

I needed to drive my blue hottie today in order to realize that I will totally enjoy an NSX drive. I'm (Patty) in. Brownies, of course. I doubt I'll stay for lunch, though. Not my kind of food.

Tino and Cheryl? Where are the long timers?

Last edited:
Thanks for thinking of us Patty!
We will wait for something closer. Driving thru the south bay and west LA just to hook would be a nightmare for me. I have a hard time even going to Redondo to see my grandkids! Can't stand the congestion or maybe its not just the car that is getting old.....��

I needed to drive my blue hottie today in order to realize that I will totally enjoy an NSX drive. I'm (Patty) in. Brownies, of course. I doubt I'll stay for lunch, though. Not my kind of food.

Tino and Cheryl? Where are the long timers?

I know what you mean, Tino. The getting to the meetup is easy, though, because it's at 8:00 am on a Sunday. No traffic at all.

Last edited:
We will wait for something closer.

Tino, this drive is about the closest one to OC that we do. Like Patty said, zero traffic on Sunday mornings and very little if any on the drive home after our early lunch.

Count me in. Jack

Will you be meeting at Claim Jumper in Fountain Valley before?

Count me in. Jack

Will you be meeting at Claim Jumper in Fountain Valley before?

^Hey lazyboyz69, read the first post... :rolleyes:

"We are going to have a drive in Malibu Canyon on Sunday June 25th. We will be having lunch at Yellow Fever in Venice after the drive. The meeting spot will be at 8:00 am in the old Albertson's parking lot at 3443 S. Sepulveda Blvd off the 405 south of I-10. It's at the corner of Sepulveda and Palms.

Make sure you fill up with gas before coming to the meeting spot."

Planning to at least meet at the meetup spot. We'll see how the car behaves on the way out there.

Anyone have an open passenger seat?

There are plenty of solo drivers who I'm sure would be happy to have you as a passenger, so come on out.:smile:

Back